We care about your safety!
Ability has re-opened after our facilities were temporarily closed due to COVID-19. We welcome members who are comfortable coming back to the program to attend our facilities.
For those who are not comfortable returning to the program, Ability is offering a variety of services that include but are not limited to:
- 1:1 In-home DTA services
- 1:1 In-home TTE services
- Virtual TTE services
- Virtual DTA services
- HCBS services
We care about the safety of our families and members, and adhere to CDC guidelines, Arizona Department of Health and DDD policy. Below are precautions Ability is taking to ensure the safety of our members, staff and families.
- Masks are required to be worn for all staff and visitors entering the facilities. We HIGHLY encourage members to wear a mask daily when attending our program, and for families to send members into the program with masks.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering our facility.
- Social distancing of six feet is practiced throughout the day. Increased staffing ratios have been put into place to assist with the ability for social distancing.
- Hand washing is encouraged throughout the day.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been put into place for both transportation and within the facilities.
- Transportation protocols have been implemented to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our members and staff utilizing DDD guidelines. Vehicles are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Community outings have always been a large part of our program. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting community outings at this time.
Before entering Ability facilities, you certify that:
- You are not sick with a fever, cough, or sneezing
- You have not recently traveled (i.e., within the past 14 days) from a COVID-19-affected geographic area.
- You have not had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time. Please call 928-515-2370 for further questions.
- Arizona Department of Health Services Coronavirus Home
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Page
- COVID-19 Information for People with Disabilities (Plain Language) courtesy Green Mountain Self Advocates
- The Arizona Division of Developmental Disabilities / COVID-19 Resource Page
- Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) COVID-19 Information
- Regarding Social Security Benefits for People with Disabilities – see the SSA COVID-19 Page
- AHCCCS Covid-19 Information Page
- Yavapai County Updates